Table of Contents
This blog is all about the personal loan application process and what you need to know before you visit a branch to apply.
Adb Personal Loan has the lowest interest rates, the most flexible loan options and the fastest loan approval process.
It’s important to know the ins and outs of your personal loan before you visit a branch to apply.
This blog will give you a brief introduction to what Adb Personal Loan is and what it offers.
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a loan given to a person. This is a loan that people may use to pay for items like a family vacation, cars, education, or anything else they need.
What is ADB Personal Loan?
ADB Personal Loan is a special loan facility designed for ADB customers mainly to finance short term needs and finance their dream household items like cars, furniture, television sets, school fees and fridges among other.
The customer must be receiving continual salary for 6 months prior to qualifying to access facility.
The customer should not be defaulting in any facility at any other financial institution. New customers are required to open an ADB Account, receive salary through the ADB account for at least one month and provide six months statements from previous bankers.
Adb Personal Loan offers personal loans up to GH¢20,000.00.
What are the benefits of ADB Personal Loan?
Below are the major merits one gets when applied for the ADB Personal Loan.
- ADB offers a Minimum Loan amount of Gh¢200.00 and a Minimum amount of GH¢20,000.00
- ADB Personal Loan offers a quick turnaround time
- This loan offer has a very competitive Rates
- The personal loan comes with a flexible payment plan
What are the Features of the ADB Personal Loan?
The AADB Personal Loan have the following features, you need to take note of these:-
- The minimum salary should be GHS 200
- The tenure is 6 Months ≤ Period ≤ 48 Months
- Minimum overdraft/Limit = GHS 500, Maximum Overdraft/Limit = GHS 20,000
- KYC Documentation for new to bank customers
- Six months bank statement showing monthly salary or letter of appointment from employer
- Additional one month evidence of salary to reflect in new customers account
- Customers complete application form from branch ( this include a clause that allows the Bank to call in the facility if any adverse mention from a credit bureau review or otherwise)
- Complete verification form from credit
- Interest is ADB base rate + 4%-8.5% per annum
- Overdraft arrangement fee = 2% of amount
- Insurance cover prior to setting of limit – 1% of loan amount
- Early redemption fee – 2% of outstanding loan amount if loan prepaid after 1 year, 1% of outstanding amount if loan is redeemed after 2 years.
How to apply for ADB Personal Loan?
To apply for ADB loan, you should visit the nearest branch and apply for it.
How to contact ADB?
Accra Financial Centre,
3rd Ambassadorial Development Area,
Ridge-Accra, P.O. Box 4191,
ADB Phone Numbers:
0302 22 4043, 0302 210210, 020 203 0100
Toll Free 0800 10034
ADB E-mail Address:
We hope you liked our blog post on how to apply for an adb personal loan.
We know that applying for a loan can be a huge decision, and we hope the information provided in this article will help you decide if an adb personal loan is right for you.
Thank you for reading, we would love to hear from you, Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!