Table of Contents
If there’s anything we must applaud technology for, Fintech must be one facet technology deserves to hurray – Since it has automated delivery and enhanced the use of financial services.
The inception of Fintech has Aid Mankind in various ways which Mobile Loan is among.
Acquiring a Loan In Africa, Precisely In Kenya Is not guaranteed to be given either from the Bank, friend or a family member – Due to this people always find it tremendously difficult to implement their business ideas.
However, the introduction of Mobile Loan Apps In Kenya has come to ease our pain.
In This Article, we shall talk about how to get an Instant loan from Tala.
What is Tala Loan?
Formerly called Mkopo Rahisi, Tala delivers loans within the shortest time – in about 5 minutes. Tala groups loans into three stages, namely bronze, silver, and gold. If you’re just a new user, you are placed in the bronze category, and you have access to Ksh 500. For those in the bronze category, they can get loans between Ksh. 500 to Ksh. 4999. As you use the app and pay up your loans on time, the limits gradually go up.
MAJOR TALA FEATURES
• Tala offers affordable and transparent pricing on every loan with rates as low as 4%.
• Choose the due date of your loan when you will have cash to be set up for success.
• Apply in minutes and get an instant decision.
• If approved, get your loan straight to your MPESA.
• Apply 24/7 in their easy-to-use app.
• No paperwork, collateral, or bank account needed.
• Valid ID required.
• Cash is sent directly to your MPESA.
• Choose your own due date up to 61 days.
• Friendly, understanding, empathetic customer experience
• Access robust libraries of tailored educational content and in-person and online communities to connect and learn from other users.
• Trusted by millions, Tala secures your personal information with SSL encryption.
• Limits up to KSh 30,000.
• Most customers double or triple their loan limit in a matter of months.
• Earn KSh 500 off your next loan when you refer friends to Tala!*
WHO CAN APPLY
✔️ Any resident citizen of Kenya and 18+ years old.
✔️ Has a valid ID and a mobile number.
You can choose your own repayment terms. Every loan amount we offer is eligible for a 61 day repayment period.
Always study the terms and conditions and the disclosure statements before proceeding with any loan transaction.
LOAN RATES AND FEES
• Loan Amounts: KSh 1,000 to KSh 30,0000
• One-time service / interest fee: 4%- 34%
• Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 78.21% – 273.75%
• Late fee: one-time fee of 8% of outstanding amount due
• Minimum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Maximum repayment period offered = 61 days
• Example Fees: For a borrower who takes a KSh 4,000 loan for our 61-day term, they would owe service / interest fee as low as 14%, which would be KSh 560, for a total payment of KSh 4,560.
• KSh 4,000 (principal) + KSh 560 (service / interest fee) = KSh 4,560 (total payment)
PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS
They are always there to help! Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request and a member of Tala support staff will respond as soon as possible.
* See referral terms and conditions here: https://tala.co.ke/referrals/
HOW TO APPLY FOR TALA LOAN?
• Download the Tala app (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
Download the app and they’ll tell you what information we need from you. In order to verify your identity and creditworthiness, kindly fill in your ID details.
• Apply in minutes.
Fill out the short loan application.
• Choose your terms.
Confirm your desired loan amount and due date.
• Get your cash.
Funds sent directly to your MPESA.
• Repay easily.
Use M-PESA Xpress or our Paybill number 851900 and the phone number you sign up with. You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
We are done for today, I hope this article helps you get an instant loan from Tala Loan. However, You can as well try these Four lenders (Click Here) , Berry Loan (Click Here), Branch Loan (Click Here), AdamfoPa Loan (Click Here) Bloomkcash (Click Here), GhanaLending (Click here), LendingPapa (Click Here), SikaPurse (Click Here) and WohiaSika (Click Here)